Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Blog

As many of my online friends know I closed my hyena cart and planning a grand re-opening on ETSY. I have been on "babymoon" for quite sometime and its time to go back to work. I will be selling many of the same items however at this time I'm no longer setting up or designing hyena cart stores. I may do that again in the future but hyena cart is loaded with designers these days and I am shifting focus to more of my hand made crafts. I still will be doing basic graphic designs (advertisements, banners, invitations, biz cards, siggies, blinkies etc.) I still also have my personal blog but wanted to start one for my hand crafts and graphic samples just to have a central location for these things.

For those who don't know me. My name is Michelle I am a christian wife and Mother to 4 girls, located in PA. I enjoy sewing, knitting, bow making, graphic arts, reading, blogging & baking.

I look forward to working with many of you again soon!

1 comment: