Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday's Freebie

Today I'm offering a Freebies for a scrapping. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I did creating it.
background called "back 2 school" this background is 12 x 12.



(sample size)
Click the link below to download

I have also added a title image & a tag for photo captions

(sample size their is no white border around the image that portion is tranparent)

Click the link below to download to down load title

http://www.4shared.com/file/126676986/8d12f277/ASFOSfreebie2.html

photo caption tag



(sample size )

click link below to dowload
I would love to see what you do with it, so please share your layouts :) I will post them on my blog for others to see as well
** please note these are for personal use only and will remain active for 1 week**

No comments:

Post a Comment